Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Decided to make resin casts of a plaque I made = fingertips now covered in a thin layer of hardened resin and I keep dropping stuff because it just slides out of my hands.

Could be handy if I fancy committing some crimes, though. No fingerprints.

Food's been in the oven for about an hour now, because only now did I realize the temp in the oven is too low. Getting a bit hungry. <_<

Edit: Was supposed to take 15 mins.

Coworker: Can you help me with this repetitive spreadsheet task work?
Me: Sure.
Coworker: I bet I'll do more than you.
Me: Get wrecked, you listen to Kelly Clarkson, I listen to fucking heavy metal, do you know what pace that will set for repetitive process?
Coworker: What's that got to do with it?
Me: *Proceeds to be 300% as productive as coworker*

Coworker: Can you help me with this repetitive spreadsheet task work?
Me: Sure.
Ah, I'm not the only one who does repetitive spreadsheet task work. I copy averages from a database to an Excel sheet. 3.5, 4.2, 3.6... And once I actually used the help of heavy metal with that work, although not to speed it up, but to make it less boring. Worked a treat, the only problem was I got excited when I heard my fave songs, and my concentration suffered.

Ah, I'm not the only one who does repetitive spreadsheet task work. I copy averages from a database to an Excel sheet. 3.5, 4.2, 3.6... And once I actually used the help of heavy metal with that work, although not to speed it up, but to make it less boring. Worked a treat, the only problem was I got excited when I heard my fave songs, and my concentration suffered.
I used to do this sort of stuff professionally, and I was really damn good at it. Now I don't, but I am still pretty good.

When you can get your fingers flying at the speed of Motörhead, you can usually do ok.

When you can get your fingers flying at the speed of Motörhead, you can usually do ok.
I prefer Megadeth and Metallica for this sort of stuff, but to each his own.

I usually play prog when I'm studying, and King Crimson is quickly becoming one of my favourite bands as a result. They're better than Yes, anyway.

Back