Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

From the first time I went abroad to see Maiden, and met @Yax, @Forostar, @Perun, @national acrobat and @Natalie for the first time.

Unfortunately I was placed high up in the seats section and not on the floor with the other guys. But it was very cool to witness, at the breakdown at 5:25 in this video, to watch from above the whole sea of people jumping to the music like one big mass.
Very nice. Can't stop searching and try to see one of us out there. :--)

Exchange between the boyfriend and me just now:
Him: "Just because you missed one phonecall doesn't mean everything you touch is going to explode and sheep come flying out!"
Me: "Oh, pity. That would be quite fun. Especially if they were all pink glitter and tinsel. You know, like fireworks."
Him: "Now you're just being silly."
Me: "In fact, I've probably got the craft stuff to make that ..."
Him: "No BAB, you cannot make sheep grenades!"

Probably my favourite thing he has said since "my underpants are not for folk dancing!"
:lol:

Interesting that he calls you BAB in casual conversation ;)
He doesn't but you surely don't expect me to reveal my true identity on the open forum? :ninja:

He calls me all sort of things but "wench" seems to be his favourite. Usually preceded by "Oi!"
Also, how does he know? Has he tried folk dancing in his underpants? Doubtful.
He hasn't but I have ... :D

Context was: I was hanging up the laundry on the airers in the living room - he came in and I happened to have in each hand a pair of his underpants. So for no particular reason I decided to start swinging them around, pretending to be morris dancing:
That was when he said it :bigsmile:

Went inside my storage room today, where I keep my CDs. I found an autographed copy of Iced Earths Alive in Athens, sgiend by Matt Barlow and Brent Smedley. I was unsure if I brought any IE media along with me when I went to the Saxon/Iced Earth coheadline tour. I did bring a Crusader poster which Byford signed, hangs in my music room, but this was a nice surprise.

He doesn't but you surely don't expect me to reveal my true identity on the open forum? :ninja:
We all know who you are already...

source.gif

We all know who you are already...

source.gif
Huh, I have way cooler hair than her :cool:

Actually, out of the (currently) 37,811 members of this forum, only ten actually know my real identity and we all know Bazza McKay has been know to read this board. Therefore I'm staying incognito - but I have no problem if Theresa May gets the blame for my ravings :D

Back