Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'm thinking of putting my signed CD covers in a couple of frames. Anybody here have an idea how to do that, without having to i.e. glue the covers to the back cover of the frame? Without paperclips as well. I'm sure there's a good way to do this, but I'm drawing a blank.

Last edited:
Spam wars? What and when were they?

Back in, what was it, 2013? 2014? We had a phase when spambots registered in great masses and posted threads all over the board. And I'm talking hundreds of threads a day. They came in waves throughout the day.

At one point, for some reason, most of the threads were links to website selling uggs, hence the colloquial name "Ugg Wars".

Back in, what was it, 2013? 2014? We had a phase when spambots registered in great masses and posted threads all over the board. And I'm talking hundreds of threads a day. They came in waves throughout the day.

At one point, for some reason, most of the threads were links to website selling uggs, hence the colloquial name "Ugg Wars".
Twice, there was a First Uggs War and a Second Uggs War.

Most of those are casualties from the spam wars.

I used to be in a basketball forum that celebrated having 500,000 members and boasted about it pretty often, in spite of the fact that the vast majority of those "members" were spam accounts. It was one of the many reasons that led me to quitting the forum.

Back