Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

collage.php

Some of these are on the most listened albums purely becasue they contain a lot of songs, but I might have heard the album only once or twice.

Didn't expect to see the Airport '79 soundtrack, but whatever floats your downed airliner

View attachment 11166
Theres me. The Top Songs list represents a typical night of wine and tunes, for me; metal while drinking then Ludivico when sleep calls.
Ive only had Spotify for 2 years so dont have results for the decade but they gave me a Top 10 Artists from the last 2 years.
Its the same Top 5 above then theres...

Amon Amarth
Jethro Tull
Tom Waits
Manegarm
Savatage

I very much go through phases in music. Its been quite a while since ive listened to Tull or Tom Waits and I dont even remember who Fredico Mercozzi and Redi Hasa are.

Edit: Ive listened to artists from 46 countries. Not quite sure how.
"Una Mattina" is a minor masterpiece :)

Haha. I'm at the metro station. I wear a reflective vest for safety (for walking in dark streets to and from the metro) but that caused a random woman to stop and ask me if the next train would stop at a particular station ...I said "I think so" but thinking again, I know it does.
I was once browsing in a budget shop in Gainsborough and a fellow customer asked if I knew where something-or-other was, thinking I worked there.

Her reason for thinking this? Because I was wearing a jumper!
::)

The food was pleasant last night. It was one of those eat all you want round-the-world buffets including Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Vietnamese, Thai, Italian, Mexican and English (basically Yorkshire puddings, gravy and chips). Slightly cheap and cheerful, but it did mean I could have a couple of sushi courses, followed by a dessert, a curry, and duck in orange sauce. Out tomorrow for birthday dinner, and then out again next Friday to a slightly more expensive pseudo French restaurant. There might be a further Christmas night out for everyone who was in my training group at work, which will probably consist of Italian.

Back