Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

The Wizard in Black has come to steal our trains! I will never be stuck at a railway crossing again!

I think people tend to mix up New Hampshire and Vermont
Has happened.

As for Michigan. If you sit there looking at the map, looking for states you haven't named yet, maybe there's some potential for confusion from the fact Michigan is split in two by the Great Lakes.

Not a problem in my case. But when faced with the empty map and the task to name each state, I tend to mix up some of the landlocked Midwest states like Iowa and Arkansas.

In other parts of the world, my most common mix-ups are the small countries along the African west coast.

What about US presidents? Mostly useless knowledge, I know, but I've always found all kinds of rulers fascinating.

I've been studying these pretty hard and I can happily confirm that I can name them all in the chronological order. Again, this is an easier variation because it shows the years for each president.

Try this.

I think one of the answers is actually wrong. Explanation in spoilers.

The quiz gives United Kingdom as an answer. The official name of the country is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, so plenty of A.
I got all except the one in Spoiler.

What about US presidents? Mostly useless knowledge, I know, but I've always found all kinds of rulers fascinating.

I've been studying these pretty hard and I can happily confirm that I can name them all in the chronological order. Again, this is an easier variation because it shows the years for each president.

1575948446552.png

It takes me only 3 minutes and 6 seconds to name every USA state. Try to beat me!

Back