Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Heard of them? You kidding me? I thought this was RavenAgeFans dot com?

Meanwhile, it's my first Christmas dinner of the season tomorrow.

I don't have Spotify so this'll have to do:

collage.php

My top 10 albums in ‘19, according to Apple replay:

1 The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
2 Joe Bonamassa - Redemption
3 Steve Vai - Modern Primitive
4 Henry Purcell - Dido And Aeneas (Haïm)
5 Opeth - In Cauda Venenum
6 Onom Agemo & The Disco Jumpers - Magic Polaroid
7 Tool - Fear Inoculum

And then the list stops, even though they tell me I’ve listened to 102 albums...? Anyways, pretty cool and surprising to see what you actually listen to the most.

Once again, My tendency to listen to stand up comedy albums, and podcasts, on Spotify ends up scarring the wrapped experience a bit. My Top Songs of 2019 list has random tracks from stand up albums sprinkled in it, which is not something you can really listen to randomly, and out of context.

I think I usually post something every year in the Top 25 ITunes thread, however I’m going to pass this year. My top 25 consists of 24 Tool songs and The Red and the Black.
And I thought that me having only Dream Theater songs as my top 11 on spotify was bad.

Theres me. The Top Songs list represents a typical night of wine and tunes, for me; metal while drinking then Ludivico when sleep calls.
Ive only had Spotify for 2 years so dont have results for the decade but they gave me a Top 10 Artists from the last 2 years.
Its the same Top 5 above then theres...

Amon Amarth
Jethro Tull
Tom Waits
Manegarm
Savatage

I very much go through phases in music. Its been quite a while since ive listened to Tull or Tom Waits and I dont even remember who Fredico Mercozzi and Redi Hasa are.

Edit: Ive listened to artists from 46 countries. Not quite sure how.

collage.php

Some of these are on the most listened albums purely becasue they contain a lot of songs, but I might have heard the album only once or twice.

Did you listen to anything else?

Yes, apparently I listened to 432 artist from 41 countries.

I also refused to let one sound define me, as my top genres were epic metal, heavy metal, traditional metal and nwothm (new wave of traditional heavy metal). Tbf, there was a little bit of power metal and synthwave in the mix, to I guess that counts.

Back