Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

hWReTc1L4oqU-9FcVjWxSgttA_5vYmh_QOlVN8X4Xuw.jpg

That's like a level 1 bait and you need at least level 500 to get my nerves going ;)

Stressing modern definitions and language, he's a Croatian Serb (citizen of Croatia of Serb ethnicity). Although such things didn't actually exist back then.

Pathetic amateurs. They'd be a laughing stock in Bulgarian parliament.
This was kinda my way of thinking about the entire affair. I mean, the people getting their moat dredged on public money were taking the piss, but a lot of the others were mainly exposed for tabloid rantfest value. British politicians arent very corrupt on a world scale.

So I interviewed for a supervisor position at work. The higher pay would be nice, but honestly the best part about it is the hours: Mon - Fri 7-4, weekends off expect for once a month when I'd have to work a single weekend day. I should find out by Tuesday if I get it.
UPDATE: Tuesday came around, and I was told I didn't get the position. I got the typical "It was a very hard decision", "You're showing a lot of promise", "hang in there, and something else will come along" etc. lines. Whatever. They said that they decided to go with someone else from another location who had more experience. Well apparently that fell through, because yesterday I was approached and offered the position out of the blue. So it's clear that I wasn't the first choice, but now they're stuck with me. I start Monday.

Tl;dr: Being the first choice is overrated.

UPDATE: Tuesday came around, and I was told I didn't get the position. I got the typical "It was a very hard decision", "You're showing a lot of promise", "hang in there, and something else will come along" etc. lines. Whatever. They said that they decided to go with someone else from another location who had more experience. Well apparently that fell through, because yesterday I was approached and offered the position out of the blue. So it's clear that I wasn't the first choice, but now they're stuck with me. I start Monday.

Tl;dr: Being the first choice is overrated.
Congratulations! :cheers:

Some Russian guy has called me three times over the last year. This time I answered “good evening” in Russian and he started spamming away so I told him “I don’t speak Russian” in Estonian but he just went on talking and talking so I hung up. He called back but I didn’t answer. The hell does he want and why won’t he accept that I don’t speak Russian? Have I done something to anger the mafia?

Ugh. Glad I didn’t put the snowblower away yet.

Guess this shouldn’t be surprising, though, since we had a blizzard on April 14th last year.
Ya, 2 years in a row of this sucks.

It's great to see a fellow Minnesotan on here. Are you seeing Maiden on the 26th as well?

I always thought that a top fan is someone who likes and comments on their posts all the time but I really have no idea.
I see. So it's an award for quantity rather than quality, and has nothing to do with the actual pages concerned. Therefore I can interpret it as either a fairly hollow accolade, or a warning that I spend too much time posting rubbish on social media ...

Was supposed to go out with friends but it was raining and I generally didn't feel well (I always feel unwell during big temperature changes). So I stayed home, put on headphones and played FIFA. Then I hear a big thud, take off the headphones. Grandpa is laying on the floor in the living room, pool of blood around his head. He's kinda heavy so when he got up from the chair, the chair fell and pulled him too, so he bumped his head against the closet nearby. I got him up from the floor and put him on the couch. He was still bleeding but not that much and was in a normal (although painful) state. Dad came and took him to the hospital and he got 4 stitches and will be fine.

Kinda scary what would've happened if it wasn't raining and I went out.

Back