Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

^ Maiden is full of groove but then it's not those tracks that are popular in the mainstream. Seeing these guys like groove and thrash more than anything I'd put SSOASS or TTAL rather than the radio hits.

I am great at my job sometimes, and today is one of those days.

We sell a program that runs on Java. Java uses a process called Garbage Collection to clean things up. When it works fine, all is cool. When it fails, it looks like this:

gc.JPG

I reviewed the memory logs and I found nothing using an abnormal amount of memory. They kept going down so I eventually installed a monitor and found what I should have seen from this graph: they are limited to only 2 GB of memory when they are set to 6 GB. Someone set an environment variable on their server!

Boom, weeks of instability fixed.

Weird weather today. It was mostly clear the whole morning, then I took a bus and when I came out just a couple of stops later, it was all grey and snowing heavily. Then it cleared up again and now it's snowing. Make up your mind...

Sounds like Trondheim any time between October and April ...

Monty-Python-foot-767x421.jpg

Make your own damn list. I only accept orders from @Collin , lord of the listmakers.
But, but... I'm only level 2 listmaker... You are level 61... Collin is level infinity-1. I'm not sure if my efforts will be good enough to summon Cried.

Here is my best shot:

List of..., List of..., List of...

You are level 61... Collin is level infinity-1.
Collin is not that high on a level. The reason he's lord of the listmakers is simply because we needed a leader and he took it upon himself to become the holy one. As a listmaker he's not nearly on the level as some of us. Even Cried is better than him!

No disrespect to Collin intended, of course.

Collin is not that high on a level. The reason he's lord of the listmakers is simply because we needed a leader and he took it upon himself to become the holy one. As a listmaker he's not nearly on the level as some of us. Even Cried is better than him!

I don't make my own lists. Diesel makes my lists for me.

Also I would like to be known as Collin the Great God Emperor King Lord of Listmakers IV.

I thought that becoming the Great God Emperor King Lord of Listmakers IV automaticly levels one up to level infinity-1...

Back