Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Most reaction videos I've seen are so over the top and annoying. I mean, does anyone really sit watching a trailer going OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME OH WOW

Give over. <_<

Cool that these guys are still going! And still entertaining IMO :)

I watched a couple of their videos a while ago. I was quite skeptical because I don't care for reaction videos, but I actually found these to be entertaining and interesting. It's not your run-of-the-mill reaction shit, but they actually talk about what they are hearing.

I watched a couple of their videos a while ago. I was quite skeptical because I don't care for reaction videos, but I actually found these to be entertaining and interesting. It's not your run-of-the-mill reaction shit, but they actually talk about what they are hearing.

Exactly, it's refreshing to hear their take on songs that you don't even think about anymore because you've heard those songs a thousand times. These guys remind me what it was like listening to all those metal songs for the first time, and their genuine excitement is really contagious. Also, they're very likeable dudes and make good entertaining content in general and seem to have a very good connection with their viewers, which I also dig.

No, they didn't completely dislike the songs, but they weren't blown away by Bruce's singing or anything like that. It's still very interesting to hear their reactions though.

Those guys like their groove, and Maiden isn't the grooviest band out there.

I get the feeling that they'd enjoy Flight of Icarus more than they did The Trooper.

Weird weather today. It was mostly clear the whole morning, then I took a bus and when I came out just a couple of stops later, it was all grey and snowing heavily. Then it cleared up again and now it's snowing. Make up your mind...

Back