Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Funny awkward moment at school: the restroom is such that when you go in, there are three stalls on the left side and a sink area on the right. I went to the farthest stall and as I came out, I imagined someone standing in the narrow area, so I opened the door in a slow dramatic manner, the door blocking my view to the hallway, knowing that no one is actually there because I hadn’t heard anyone come in. Turned out, there was someone there and I was so deep in my movie-like thoughts that I expressed my surprise with the most comical “woOOow” voice. Of course it had to be a pretty girl I made myself a fool in front of.

Do you always open bathroom stall doors in a slow dramatic manner when you think you're alone? ;)

I have a similar story from high school. Me and two other guys went to a WC, it was dark so naturally we assumed no one was there. We went to one stall together to “push a snus”, common high school procedure. We were in there forever, just talking and when we finally decided to go, one of us pushed the door very lightly so it opened real dramatical-like and right in front of us is a mirror so we see our reflections. As the door slowly swings, a guy walks across. He was there since the darkness and all, we never expected him. Besides he was a funny guy. Combine that with leaving us to watch our own reflection after the moment had passed, we burst out laughing like never before. Truly great memory there.

Yes, mixed. What’s so confusing about them?
They're very uncommon in the UK. I was just checking I understood what you were describing.
I have a similar story from high school. Me and two other guys went to a WC, it was dark so naturally we assumed no one was there. We went to one stall together to “push a snus”, common high school procedure. We were in there forever, just talking and when we finally decided to go, one of us pushed the door very lightly so it opened real dramatical-like and right in front of us is a mirror so we see our reflections. As the door slowly swings, a guy walks across. He was there since the darkness and all, we never expected him. Besides he was a funny guy. Combine that with leaving us to watch our own reflection after the moment had passed, we burst out laughing like never before. Truly great memory there.
This is all very revealing, Saap. I feel like I understand how you think a lot more now.

Back