Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I don't understand the point of reaction videos. 16 minute long reaction video for a 6 minute long song?????

L77l5Of.gif

Yeah like Flash says they'll actually pause the video and go over some of the parts. It's quite interesting for someone who has listened to Holy Wars for ages to hear two newcomers discuss and enjoy riffs and sections that you barely notice yourself anymore :D The worst reaction videos are the ones where people just sit and make faces through the whole song...Now that's a waste of time!

I don't have a problem with that since they clearly understood the love for both songs while acknowledging their importance. I can respect that. No one is being forced to love Maiden, but their greatness and influential power cannot be denied.
Oh, I respect their opinions as well, but it would have been cool if they did like those songs.

Seen the first hornet this year. I just hope they don't try to make the nest in the roof over my balcony again. *Scrambles to get the desinsector's number*

FFS.

Wasps are more fighty than hornets, in my experience. Wasps are spiteful. Hornets just get on with hornetting.

Back