Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Not to mention what they do on stage doesn't say anything about how well or badly they get on in real life

Now where's the proof they didn't get along, apart from Smith's apparent lack of stage prancing?
Not to mention what they do on stage doesn't say anything about how well or badly they get on in real life
Indeed. Adrian said in an interview in 2000 that all three of them are "very close" so end of, as far as I'm concerned. Also I don't think anyone on here has actually suggested that they don't get on - I think @Perun was being sarcastic about Janick haters and @Forostar is still struggling to believe that Adrian ever did any prancing, even for five steps
:)

The folk rock prance isn't his thing, he's too metal

7s0ygEJ.jpg

So last night I got a message from a friend of mine about someone wanting to shoot up our school. I went to school today, and there was stronger security, half the students were missing, stuff like that. Turns out that someone did talk about doing something like this, and even worse, it turned out to be the brother of one of my friends. Apparently he had texted someone about it and got reported. So we were basically going through school today waiting for someone to kill us. Fun.

Then I found out that it wasn't him after all, just someone else with a similar name. It's confusing.

Yeah but if the teachers get guns and one of the teachers decides to shoot up the school, the people in charge would sink rapidly.

I don't think I'd be joking about this if I was in the US right now. One of my teacher friends (UK) is tickled by the idea of being armed in class, though.

So last night I got a message from a friend of mine about someone wanting to shoot up our school. I went to school today, and there was stronger security, half the students were missing, stuff like that. Turns out that someone did talk about doing something like this, and even worse, it turned out to be the brother of one of my friends. Apparently he had texted someone about it and got reported. So we were basically going through school today waiting for someone to kill us. Fun.

Then I found out that it wasn't him after all, just someone else with a similar name. It's confusing.

I read about the shooting and apparently many kids have been arrested over the last week for threatening to repeat what happened in Parkland.

In my brother's school, a kid was kicked out recently because he brought a knife to school. Except they were required to bring some kind of a knife to carve something for some class (not sure exactly what), but his knife was bigger and he was playing with it.

We never had a school shooting though, which is surprising considering Serbia is #2 in the world in guns per capita (according to 2007 research; nowadays we're probably still at least in Top 5 though). There's a lot of family execution shootings though. I think the deal here is that people who own guns are older and they have them locked away safely until they decide to take them out and shoot their family members.

Slept 13,5 hours yesterday myself. Trying to stay up until the evening today so that I don't screw up my sleep cycle again. I'm one step away from giving up though.

Even well armed countries don't have school shootings at the same rate the US does. Gun control will help, of course (because no country has guns like the US, especially assault guns), but it's a cultural issue too.

Back