Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

https://m.sporcle.com/games/kesodop/iron-maiden-songs-by-length

Has anyone taken this quiz yet? You should take it if you haven't. It's so much fun! :p
A pitiful 49/152. I wasted too much time before I realized that it's a lot easier to start at the very end and work backwards. I was going strong at the end, but I simply ran out of time.

AMOLAD is bullshit with a 9:25 and 9:22 songs, and songs at 7:24 and 7:22. :grumble:

Also, I refuse to believe El Dorado is 6:48 long.

It was fun though! I'm definitely going to try again later.

A pitiful 49/152. I wasted too much time before I realized that it's a lot easier to start at the very end and work backwards. I was going strong at the end, but I simply ran out of time.
I got 92% (140/152). Was actually quite surprised with myself! :D

But I get you, I only didn't get 100% because I ran out of time.

It has evolved:

giphy.gif

Out of all the light up novelties we sell, one that is a constant seller all year around is flashing devil horns. It's kind of strange because there's nothing really going on that goes with it until Halloween or when AC/DC tours. I guess people like to be evil all year around. :p

Out of all the light up novelties we sell, one that is a constant seller all year around is flashing devil horns. It's kind of strange because there's nothing really going on that goes with it until Halloween or when AC/DC tours. I guess people like to be evil all year around. :p
I'm surprised that you don't get picketed by your local churches.

The number of "good" churches greatly outweighs the "bad" ones as far as I can see. The "bad" ones just get the most attention.

Yes, this is coming from a Satanist. Shush.

Back