Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I've used the same shaver since I started shaving when I was like 15. Well, 2 shavers, but same model. Never did the razor/cream thing.

Fail of the day:
So I'm in the library at uni all day and I get an SMS from the bank saying I need to put some money on the account for monthly expenses. It's not the main bank I use, but I keep the account because my mom has one at the same bank and could transfer money to me in case of an emergency. Anyway, I look up online to see where the nearest ATM is and it's about 1km from uni. So I open Google Maps and start walking there and when I get to the dot on the map, there's nothing there. It's actually right next to uni apparently, I just trusted Google Maps instead of looking up street numbers <_< I get to the ATM at last only to find out I left the card at home. FML

Actually, I said hello to him. May even have shaken his hand, don't recall -- we'd been drinking quite a bit.
Technically, I said, "Hey, was that Janick" and you and Wasted took off after him like a shot. Then you caught up, shoot his hand, and questioned whether or not he should be out at 2 AM the night before a gig.

We drank a ton that night. :D

Okay, I think I prefer beard talk to shaving talk.
I have a beard.

Once, just once, I got a shave from a barber. It was awesome, but I'm too cheap to do it again.
Agreed. But it is a really fantastic experience. I think if I got married I'd do it again.

I've used the same shaver since I started shaving when I was like 15. Well, 2 shavers, but same model. Never did the razor/cream thing.
Shavers suck and don't give a proper shave.

Breaking news just got banned in Turkey.

Yes, you read that right. News stations are no longer allowed to do breaking news in Turkey.

Had Erdoǧan gone to Trump University, he'd say this is a fight against Fake News.

Back