Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

It's called a "deleted scene" here, but I swear I remember having a BluRay rip of some kind of "Extra Cut" that had it right there near the end. Maybe a different version of the scene, but still.

Funnily enough, the "kill me" scene is one of the few scenes I remember from Alien. On top of the legendary ones of course.

What about the scenes with Jones?

Well, those are the best of course, but that's understood.

alien_cat-01.gif

Random thought of the day: When speaking English, I've said to-may-to all my life and thought it was funny how some people say to-mah-to. My girlfriend says to-mah-to. After being together with her for two years and two months, to-may-to sounds incredibly weird to me, and I can't say it anymore.

Speaking of Alien, I was playing a trivia game last night with the family and one of the question's was: "Ellen Ripley's pet Jonesy was what type of animal?" My cat decided that was the perfect time to let out an incredibly loud meow, thus giving away the answer to my father who previously did not know. My cat has good taste in films.

Capitalism? Yes or no?

Note: I mean real capitalism, not crony capitalism, or crony-ism, or corporatism, or whatever.

Capitalism? Yes or no?

Note: I mean real capitalism, not crony capitalism, or crony-ism, or corporatism, or whatever.

Yes. Though I have yet to be convinced that capitalism can be practiced without the effects of corporatism, so I advocate systems that are capitalist but have certain protections against the exploitation of people by corporations. (Welfare, for example)

The day -if ever- I arrive at the conclusion that the betterment of corporations and the richening of the economy without systems that protect the working class and lower class in general equates to a better life for everyone from top to bottom, will be the day that I call myself a classical liberal instead of a social liberal. Incidentally, this is something I think about quite often.

Corporations are the problem and Govt interference to aid such corporations do not help either.

Back