Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Pulled pork burgers? So you rip the meat apart, then stick it all back together and compress it into burgers?

I shaved my hair off and now I look like an escaped convict. Now that I think about it, my hair loss wasn't really that noticeable, won't do this again for a while :p

It's not an Alien-style movie, though there is some...the first Alien is this amazing horror movie set in space, Aliens and then Alien 3 move more towards...sci fi action.

I haven't heard anything about Alien: Covenant for quite a while. It's supposedly coming out next year.

RIP Alien
Aye, the franchise died quite some time ago...
I haven't heard anything about Alien: Covenant for quite a while. It's supposedly coming out next year.
Didn't know that. Should be interesting. I'll undoubtedly hate it.

Prometheus was actually quite Lovecraftian when one thinks about the underlying cosmic theme, so something I should have quite liked; however the film, for me, was a huge disappointment. As I said previously, David's obsession with Peter O'Toole was the most memorable part of the film. The rest was a fucking mess.

The thing that pisses me off the most about Prometheus is that the filmmakers tried to convince everyone that it had nothing to do with the Alien franchise.

Back