Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

After playing guitar and bass for seven and six years respectively, I finally decided to learn the notes, chords, time signatures and all that jazz.

Memorizing the notes on the fretboard is already proving to be quite a challenge so I expect a long and grueling process. At least I've got the playing techniques down through years of playing so there's that. :D

My room gets unbearably hot in summer. The rest of the home is cool while I wake up gasping for air.
Literally same here. I can't stand it... It stresses me out when summer temperatures approach, because I know I won't be able to do anything productive. :p I just have to search for cool places to wait out the heat...

Nah, I don't easily warm up. More clothing is pointless when your circulation is poor to begin with. Only heating or a hot meal does it.

After playing guitar and bass for seven and six years respectively, I finally decided to learn the notes, chords, time signatures and all that jazz.

Memorizing the notes on the fretboard is already proving to be quite a challenge so I expect a long and grueling process. At least I've got the playing techniques down through years of playing so there's that. :D
There are a lot of patterns on the guitar to make it less hard. I'd suggest learning scale positions and naming the notes out loud as you play them. Play the same scale on 2 or 3 different places on the fretboard.

Trump's an absolute arse but Clinton is no better. I hope the US thinks outside of these two.

I don't necessarily love Hillary Clinton. She's not nearly progressive enough for me, and she's very likely in the pocket of quite a few interests, and atop that, she is surely going to use her presidency to enrich some of her friends and allies.

but...

Trump is all of those things, but way, way, way way way way worse.

Hillary is the lesser of two evils. She and Donald have the corruption, fickle-mindedness and thirst for power in common. Donald has the addition of bigotry and hatefulness, so he wins the battle of evil.

If I lived in the States, I'd be looking to vote Green or Libertarian for sure.

I think I mentioned on here that I might vote 3rd party if I get to the polls and Hillary is doing well enough. After the RNC, forget it, I'm voting Hillary no matter what.

Back