Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

52180177.jpg

Yeah, especially during training. "We don't want you to get killed out there you green fucks. So we'll go on and drown you." :facepalm:

Lucky. I pray to H for blessing me every time -not often- I see a pretty girl here.

Well, get your rear to Estonia, then! I hear they have enough pretty girls for everyone, provided we somehow reduce the world's population to 20, 000.

Well, get your rear to Estonia, then! I hear they have enough pretty girls for everyone, provided we somehow reduce the world's population to 20, 000.

Pretty girls are aplenty in Turkey. It's just so happens that I live in a place where there's a shortage of them. My old hometown was spectacular in this regard.

Nevermind the girls talk.

There are F16s flying over Ankara and Istanbul right now. Soldiers on the streets in downtown Ankara and Istanbul. All bridges in Istanbul closed to traffic. No idea what the fuck is going on.

Complete chaos here right now. Nobody knows what the hell is happening.

F16s flying over the Parliament. Tanks and gendarmarie blocking the traffic on the Bosphorus. This has been going on for less than 1 hour, very recent news.

If that were true this would certainly arouse mixed feelings. One part of me screams YES: away with Erdogan. The other hopes it won't be a violent coup.

Back