Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

To be completely honest, I would have done so a long time ago, because I'm a coward and a hypocrite. I admit I'm nearly scared to visit even France nowadays.

But then again, I get panic attacks at concerts and in pretty much any crowded places, so it's probably not that surprising.

I'm obsessive compulsive about dying a random death. -I struggle to sit beside windows in fear of being the target of a stray bullet, for example, I can only shake it off with specific routines- And it started long before the combined ISIS and PKK attacks in the country so imagine how I feel.

Leaving the country is very difficult for me due to financial stability concerns. I still plan on exploring my opportunities after I graduate uni.

Last edited:
I'm obsessive compulsive about dying a random death. -I struggle to sit beside windows in fear of being the target of a stray bullet, for example, I can only shake it off with specific routines- And it started long before the combined ISIS and PKK attacks in the country so imagine how I feel.

Leaving the country is very difficult for me due to financial stability concerns. I still plan on exploring my opportunities after I graduate uni.

You're a very strong person anyway. I wish you only the best of luck, cause you kinda look like you deserve it.

Each time I read or hear about those fuckers wreaking havoc in your country, I hold my breath and await your next post. And then you write one and I'm happy. Seriously.

I know it's more about their arch-enemy the Éire, but did you know the name Caoimhe is pronounced /ˈkwiːvə/? And Saoirse is pronounced [ˈsˠeːɾʲʃə]? And isn't that fact alone just beautiful?

But also

I'd put John, James, Richard, Tom and Chris in Top 5 for male; Susan, Elizabeth, Jessica, Emily and Lucy in Top 5 for female.

You forgot William and Nigel and Victoria and Poppy.

Well I don't think anyone who hasn't forgotten to take their pills could actually offer any justification for anything like that.

I truly hope and pray that you can make it out of there some day.

You seem very competent and smart, Flash. I imagine if you stick to your guns and work hard, you'll have no problem emigrating to another country. Turkey seems like a hell-hole in its current state, and I can't see it getting much better over the next few years.

Looks like it would be wise to get a new car. I have an old one (my 1st car) and I am rather attached to it. :/
Went to many places, also used it during difficult moments. I can't look at it anymore without emotion. I always regarded it as my most valuable material possession.

It is not unsafe to drive it anymore, and in fact it drives very well still. But the costs (maintenance, repairs, replacements of parts) get bigger and bigger. I still haven't decided, though.

13686507_10150705573719949_2221773164637430847_n.jpg

The first thing that came to my mind was "Did you order the Code Red???"

I am a terrible, terrible person... :facepalm: :facepalm:

Back