Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I worked 5 and half hours on a 15 minute presentation today. I got it done too, so now I have more free time throughout the week. Fairly happy with how this turned out.

It was - 17 C went I went out this morning. Haven't experienced Canadian cold but I've heard -30 it's not as bad as it sounds, since it's dry. -20 C Balkan cold is the thing though.

I don't have any weather related news, but I read this exchange on the forum:
No official source ever said anything of a second leg of the BOS-tour.
Yeah, I don't think we'll see a second leg.
In the latest fanzine Nicko expressed regret about Maiden only doing one UK gig (festival). He clearly wanted to do more UK gigs. He did not show hope that this could change, so if he knew about a second leg, he sure did not say anything about it.
... and I was like: What if there is to be no more UK dates? :eek:

My dad is entering a surgery on his liver today. Hope it goes well.

Edit: Debt enforcers arrive at our home as he's having surgery. They didn't take anything away but threatened us to pay up until Friday and said they'll be back. Quite a shit life, eh?

Last edited:
My dad is entering a surgery on his liver today. Hope it goes well.

Edit: Debt enforcers arrive at our home as he's having surgery. They didn't take anything away but threatened us to pay up until Friday and said they'll be back. Quite a shit life, eh?
That's pretty shit Flash; hope your Dad's surgery goes okay & the debt collectors... just fuck off.

It was - 17 C went I went out this morning. Haven't experienced Canadian cold but I've heard -30 it's not as bad as it sounds, since it's dry. -20 C Balkan cold is the thing though.
-30 still is fine. -30 with 50km winds is savage. That dry cuts right through you.

WTF?! I report this youtube's username for obvious reasons and I get the following response:
oCH0C19.jpg

If you can find a way to get youtube to take action, PLEASE do so!

Back