Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Gov't which is completely involved in the show. The AKP makes the situation only worse for the ordinary Turk.

Why would you book two hotels for just one date?

I live roughly 11 hours away from Sunrise, FL. So on the 23rd I'm leaving Alabama around 4pm, driving for about 8 hours, resting, then hitting the road again on the 24th for the show. I'm also resting that night after the concert. Basically so I don't have to wake up at 3 am on the 24th to make the show in time.

Lemmy, Bowie and Rickman were all Brits, all the same age (or almost - Lemmy was 69 just a few days before his death, though) and all died of cancer.

Creepy coincidence, to say the least.

A bit more anectodal, but all three were born in winter months and died in winter months. Lemmy and Bowie share an even more striking similarity in that regard, Lemmy died 4 days after his birthday, Bowie died 2 days after his.

Oh dear, sad to hear Rickman has died. Too young really.
Creepy coincidence, to say the least.
A bit more anectodal, but all three were born in winter months and died in winter months. Lemmy and Bowie share an even more striking similarity in that regard, Lemmy died 4 days after his birthday, Bowie died 2 days after his.
Kennedy, Lewis, Huxley; all died on the same day. Bowie & Elvis same birthday. It's just numbers, nothing else.
Bowie and Rickman both died one day after Aaron Ramsey scored.
Exactly.

Back