Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Blasting music through my speakers for the first time in ages. Shame I don't get to do this often because I live in an apartment.

I was asleep, so just found out. Suicide attack in Istanbul, on Sultanahmet Square, THE tourist destination. 10 people dead. Mostly tourists.

We're not fucking safe. This is the third huge ISIS suicide attack here.

Horrible. I guess the fact "only" 10 died this time is due to luck and nothing else.

It's incredible how it is possible to brainwash someone into thinking they're doing the right thing when they blow themselves up in the middle of a city.

It's incredible how it is possible to brainwash someone into thinking they're doing the right thing when they blow themselves up in the middle of a city.

It's also incredible how it is possible to brainwash people into thinking they're the only viable option to deal with terrorism in the country and should be given the majority in the election when they're one of the main reasons why there's terrorism in the country in the first place.

My people thought "inconsistency" was the reason for the recent terrorism. Gave the government their power back. PKK terror is still going on, ISIS terror is still going on. Great job, indeed.

Saw the news about the explosion a few hours ago and thought of you, Flash, and how you report these kind of incidents every month. Damn pity, I'm glad to live in a safer environment.

Turkey has an incredibly terrible situation, for sure, and I agree with Flash that it is not made any better by the current government, which seems to enjoy the show more than fixing things.

Back