Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Speaking of states I hate driving through: Indiana. Who knew so much corn and Amish could be contained in one state.

Nebraska is a grand scenic vista compared to Kansas.
Whoa there Sparky -- I'm from Kansas. You are referring to Western Kansas, which is nothing but flat farmland, straight endless highways and Highway Patrol speed traps. Eastern Kansas has hills, forests, and Lawrence, and can at times be quite picturesque.

Stupid Nebraska, +1

Last edited:
Nebraska is a grand scenic vista compared to Kansas.

That's very true.

Whoa there Sparky -- I'm from Kansas. You are referring to Western Kansas, which is nothing but flat farmland, straight endless highways and Highway Patrol speed traps. Eastern Kansas has hills, forests, and Lawrence, and can at times be quite picturesque.

Stupid Nebraska, +1

Guess I need to drive through Eastern Kansas to cleanse my opinion of the state.

I'm currently watching a playlist of music videos from Beavis and Butt-Head. Holy nostalgia! The music videos were my least favorite part of the show when I was a kid, but they are amazing looking back at it now.

I'd kill to have a proper release of the entire series, with all the music videos included in the episodes.

Last edited:
You know what I am really looking forward to? January 2017, and the inauguration of the next US president. And I hope to see the faces of some of the people who realise that Obama wasn't running for a third term, he didn't turn the US into a Soviet state or the Fourth Reich, he was not the Antichrist and the Rapture didn't happen, and nobody got put in FEMA death camps.

You know what I am really looking forward to? January 2017, and the inauguration of the next US president. And I hope to see the faces of some of the people who realise that Obama wasn't running for a third term, he didn't turn the US into a Soviet state or the Fourth Reich, he was not the Antichrist and the Rapture didn't happen, and nobody got put in FEMA death camps.
You not anything better to look forward to? :p
Happy 59th birthday, Dave "Legato" Murray.
Yip, Happy Birthday Davey! :ok:

And I hope to see the faces of some of the people who realise that Obama wasn't running for a third term, he didn't turn the US into a Soviet state or the Fourth Reich, he was not the Antichrist and the Rapture didn't happen, and nobody got put in FEMA death camps.
Yet. He still has a year to go you know :P

Won't happen. The morons postulating that stuff will just move on and start with a new set of conspiracy theories - or just repeat those things for Clinton.

"Did he fire six :spam2: or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 :spam2:, the most powerful :spam2: in the world and would blow your :nana: clean off,you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel :cool:?" Well, do ya, punk?

Back