Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I survived Christmas present shopping, and my car also escaped unharmed from this task. Not thanks to the smartarses parking ahead of and behind me after I left it. Had to go out of the car several times to check the clearance in order to avoid hitting one of them when exiting.

I was eating this lettuce. Wasn't the greatest moment noticing the little flies located all over it after eating quite a significant amount. I'd like to say thank you to the fly that actually had visible wings for making me notice what was going on, I would've kept going ignoring those "black dots".

Now this is cool. The national weather service has compared temperatures of today and June 21st, exactly half a year apart. Summer and winter...no difference. :p

Click on the pic.
4818271t1h8a4c.jpg

Would mean more if they presented average temperatures for June and December. Those maps are snapshots of the weather on the longest and shortest days of the year and not necessarily representative of climatology.

Now this is cool. The national weather service has compared temperatures of today and June 21st, exactly half a year apart. Summer and winter...no difference. :p

Click on the pic.
4818271t1h8a4c.jpg

Hey, that's the same weird shape as the one on Estonian Euro coins!

I've been looking to buy a leather jacket for like 2 months. (I'm very picky.) Finally found one, but it's too small for me and there's no bigger size of it in the only 2 stores of that brand in Serbia :(

Back