Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Does BW wear a bucket on his head?
--& are you saying I don't wear a skirt & bucket?! :nonono:

@Cornfed Hick this isn't off the beaten track, but go to the British Library & take the tour if it's on. Fucking awesome if you're a bibliophile & archive-nut! :yes:

Girl that sat next to me in class yesterday morning had sore throat and runny nose and could barely talk. Now I'm on the same path it seems... stay at home if you're sick, gosh.

Girl that sat next to me in class yesterday morning had sore throat and runny nose and could barely talk. Now I'm on the same path it seems... stay at home if you're sick, gosh.

Maybe she had completed the hours quota of possible absences from class? (If you have such a rule)

Seems like you shouldn't have hit on her.

Lots of young kids going missing these days, maybe 10 over the last 3 months or so. A 14-year old was found dead today, a 17-year old has been missing for like two months.

I didn't know until recently that Tony Abbott, former PM of Australia, is a Catholic. But that does put his words about the need for a reformation (sic) of Islam in a funny light :D

Trying out the new Xbox One me, my wife and the in-laws have bought for ourselves as a premature Christmas present. Currently trying out Dance Spotlight.

Watching my wife trying to do Gagnam Style for the first time is just priceless. :D

This is probably posted somewhere else, but I heard Neal Peart retired from Rush. I believe it was due to chronic tendonitis.

What a drag, I'm glad I got to see them recently.

hqyKqmz.jpg

Back