Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'm watching some strange sci-fi movie from the 70s. So far it's all about robots and sand. And shooting lasers.

Called "No Hope" or something. Some chapter in something called Star Wars. Wonder if there are more....

I'm watching some strange sci-fi movie from the 70s. So far it's all about robots and sand. And shooting lasers.

Called "No Hope" or something. Some chapter in something called Star Wars. Wonder if there are more....

Nah, it's a one off. Maybe if it had been more successful they would have justified a sequel, but most audiences at the time found it to be derivative and visually underwhelming.

Wasn't a one off... don't think they did anything up until 1999 when a prequel was released that was much better than the derivative and visually underwhelming original movie. Just all around better because it had an awesome alien character to provide comic relief.

Yeah, that's what this one lacks, is some comedy.

If only some weird twist could come from this little love triangle between the spaceship pilot, the princess, and the guy with the laser sword....

Part of the reason they didn't go ahead with a sequel is because the director wanted to build a romance between the spaceship pilot and the guy with the laser sword, only to reveal that they are actually twin brothers, and sons of the big hairy bear thing.

Part of the reason they didn't go ahead with a sequel is because the director wanted to build a romance between the spaceship pilot and the guy with the laser sword, only to reveal that they are actually twin brothers, and sons of the big hairy bear thing.
They didn't do a sequel because the lead actor, the young guy with a laser sword, was an amazing and understated actor who went on to win awards and star in other major film franchises. The guy who played the pilot was never heard from again.

I won $200 on the slots ant the bar tonight! I made sure to put that money to good use;) I kinda think I should go to slleep right now before I do something too stupid (Like try to contact an ex..

Back