Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

In one of the most legendary drives in college football history, Michigan State takes home the title of Big Ten champions and wins a playoff berth. #SpartanNation #NaplesWantsMaiden

A load more bands announced for Download Festival. The ones that interest me are Killswitch Engage (who I haven't seen for nearly eight years), Tesseract, Gojira and Saxon. I get paid at the end of the month so will probably buy my ticket soon.

A load more bands announced for Download Festival. The ones that interest me are Killswitch Engage (who I haven't seen for nearly eight years), Tesseract, Gojira and Saxon. I get paid at the end of the month so will probably buy my ticket soon.

Gojira and Saxon both on the Sunday, too. Not bad.

12347663_708320972636926_3963422910086106862_n.jpg

I accidentally spilled a glass of water while doing homework, a few drops of water got into my keyboard so it stopped working and that made me rage because it's late and I was struggling with the homework etc, which in turn got me into a fight with my mom. With a flick of the wrist I managed to fuck up my whole day, even though I saw Priest a few hours ago.

I got another bus ticket fine on Friday. I had to take a city bus to get to the main bus station to go to Croatia, like 3 stops altogether. I usually only take my ID and credit card + cash and leave everything else at home when I go out of town, so I left my bus ticket at home, thinking there's no chance I'll have such bad luck to encounter ticket control. I had such bad luck. 30 more euros goddammit.

Back