Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Probably 60 hostages. 2 armed men.

edit:
French journalist Erwan Desplanques says a friend who was able to escape from the Bataclan concert venue has told him there were five or six gunmen there and they mentioned Syria during their attack. Bodies were seen lying on the ground.

There were several gunshots over five minutes, he says.

Last edited:
My sister is doing voluntary work out in France. I've check in on her, and she's fine and safe thank god, but she easily could have gone out tonight and been in danger.

Just absolutely dreadful, probably the worst attack on the western world since the 7/7 bombings.

I too am sending all my condolences and prayers to the people of Paris and France. Je saigne avec Paris (and I don't care whether it's correct or not). I'm honestly sick.

Fuck the terrorists. All of them. Damn them all to Hell.

@RTC , @harrisdevot , I'm glad you and your families are alright. Are there any other members from France who we know of? I really really really hope everyone's alright!

I went to Paris not long after the Charlie Hebdo terror attacks and the police presence was massive in the city center. I imagine it will be even moreso now

When I was to Paris, armed soldiers were present at metro stations and when young me asked dad why they were there, he replied: "There is a heightened danger of terrorism here". I now realise what that means.

Back