Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Paid leave I booked earlier in the year. I thought it was the week after next. Now I'm going to have to try to escape from work early on the 23rd to see Priest.

I'm confronted with a great dilemma. Should I stay home tomorrow and risk being bored or should I go out of town for a night with a few friends, 2 of whom often become absolutely obnoxious when having to spend many hours with them.

I absolutely do want to offend people, and I never use this language at all, or even think like this..... :halo:
Nonetheless I had to laugh when I read this rude (woman unfriendly) joke on someone's facebook. Here goes:
A man walks with a sheep under his arm to his wife. "This is the pig I'm banging when you're not around!" His wife replies: "That's a sheep, not a pig". The man again: "Was I talking to you?"

I'm confronted with a great dilemma. Should I stay home tomorrow and risk being bored or should I go out of town for a night with a few friends, 2 of whom often become absolutely obnoxious when having to spend many hours with them.

Go out and leave when you get sick of them.

I absolutely do want to offend people, and I never use this language at all, or even think like this..... :halo:
Nonetheless I had to laugh when I read this rude (woman unfriendly) joke on someone's facebook. Here goes:
A man walks with a sheep under his arm to his wife. "This is the pig I'm banging when you're not around!" His wife replies: "That's a sheep, not a pig". The man again: "Was I talking to you?"
:lol: That's a great one!

I thought this was fun to share. I couldn't find a Maiden top 10 topic, so I did it here.

My six and a half year old son is crazy about Maiden. Here his Iron Maiden Top 10. He literally has one and a half album(!) at spot 4. (If he can bring his top 10 down to really 10 songs I'll be back to post it ;-) ). He has one Paul Di'Anno song (or two, but one is without Paul singing on it) and three with Blaze.

1. Aces High / The Trooper / Rime of the Ancient Mariner / 2 Minutes to Midnight

2. Run to The Hills / Seventh Son of a Seventh Son / Speed of Light

3. Powerslave / Flight of Icarus

4. Caught Somewhere in Time / Wasted Years / Sea of Madness / Heaven Can Wait / The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner / Stranger in a Strange Land / Deja-Vu / Alexander the Great / Infinite Dreams / The Evil That Men Do / The Clairvoyant / Can I Play With Madness

5. Prowler / Judas Be My Guide

6. Number of the Beast / Fear Of The Dark / Afraid To Shoot Strangers

7. Still Life / To Tame A Land / The Wicker Man / Blood Brothers

8. Flash of the Blade / Ghost of the Navigator / Out of the Silent Planet

9. Transylvania / Sign of The Cross / Dance of Death / Empire of the Clouds

10. Tailgunner / Holy Smoke / No Prayer For The Dying / Bring You Daughter... / Futureal / The Clansman / The Final Frontier / If Eternity Should Fail / The Book of Souls

Last edited:
Back