Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Thinking of starting this "chrono" diet, need to lose some weight. It's not too restrictive, or more accurately just restricts stuff that I can do without, like fruit, chocolate, bread and milk. It wouldn't even stop me from making eggpizzas, I'd only have to move them to breakfast :p

1) How many songs from the new album?
2) Any pre-reunion songs that were never played live post-reunion?
1. Did they play Fear of the Dark?
2. Did they play The Red and the Black?

If these pieces of info are confirmed (with YES), then I can prepare mentally. If the answer to the first question is: NO, then I'll be very happy and looking extra forward to the gig. Same with a NO to the 2nd question and then I can have extra hope for some more unexpected stuff from the new album.

1. Did they play Fear of the Dark?
2. Did they play The Red and the Black?

If these pieces of info are confirmed (with YES), then I can prepare mentally. If the answer to the first question is: NO, then I'll be very happy and looking extra forward to the gig. Same with a NO to the 2nd question and then I can have extra hope for some more unexpected stuff from the new album.
I disagree about FOTD, it always sounds awesome live. Your feelings about FOTD are mine about TNOTB I guess, could do without that one.

I agree about TR&TB, I'll be really pissed if that one gets played instead of <any other TBOS song>.

I'd also ask about Hallowed... still not sure whether I'll look at the setlist, depends on which show I'll see and how much I'd have to wait.

Back