Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

In my 20+ years of stoning, his is LITERALLY the VERY BEST pot I've ever had in my ENTIRE LIFE! Up until now, the best took 2 hits to catch a super good buzz. Over the years, I've heard of people speak of stuff that only took 1 hit. And now I'm one of those people who can speak of it! WOWZERZ!!!

I just argued with a racist on Facebook, and now I feel kind of bad. Like I bullied the weakest child on the school yard. -_-

Take it easy with the retards. It's just equilibrium, you know...
@Travis, what weed are you talking about?

Korn, Deftones, Nightwish, Motorhead, Megadeth and Disturbed just got announced for Download festival, with Nightwish and Disturbed playing before Iron Maiden @Brigantium. I'm actually seeing Megadave next weekend but this might turn out to be a decent line-up.

I have no idea. I've never been a fan of them but I think they did some dubstep stuff with Skrillex a few years ago. :puke:
That sounds totally shit.

I liked them back in the mid-90's for about a year or so when they first arrived on the scene. Saw them at Donington back then too, on the wee diddy stage...

Korn, Deftones, Nightwish, Motorhead, Megadeth and Disturbed just got announced for Download festival, with Nightwish and Disturbed playing before Iron Maiden @Brigantium. I'm actually seeing Megadave next weekend but this might turn out to be a decent line-up.

Sounds good. The whole festival sounds like it could be better than usual, actually. I thought Megadave usually refused to play Download or Sonisphere. Do you know if Nightwish are on the main stage or headlining second stage? Not that it matters, last time around second stage finished before Maiden came on.

Back