Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Was on a 2 hr bike ride. At the point where I was the farthest away from home, I saw something looking like heavy rain approaching. Luckily the way back started with a lot of downhill, so I managed to stay ahead of the rain B)

The picture below shows the view eastwards from the point where I turned back on my bike ride. I live at the opposite side of the city, near the big white buildings you can see in the middle of the picture. The city centre is down by the water, further right in the picture.

7040.jpg

The picture below shows the view eastwards from the point where I turned back on my bike ride. I live at the opposite side of the city, near the big white buildings you can see in the middle of the picture. The city centre is down by the water, further right in the picture.

7040.jpg

Wow, the roofs.

---

Bought a bunch of strings today...the wrong gauge. :facepalm:

I dunno, Norwegians eat goat cheese and I don't think goats do.

Now, I doubt you'd find many roofs like that down in the city :D

But @Forostar - you're partially right. In mouontain cottages where they would traditionally have this kind of roofs, goats would also graze on the roofs. Nowadays, there are many places (like the ones pictured) where grass-clad roofs are more of a statement (a nod to tradition, if you like).

Also, beer.

Don't mention Maiden. You're making me think of the new album by mentioning Maiden! Stop mentioning Maiden! If someone mentions Maiden one more time, I'm going to go crazy! I won't mention Maiden if you don't mention Maiden! :D

Back