Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Anybody ever noticed how the lyrics to Total Eclipse are pretty awesome?

Yeah, that's true. I'm playing all Maiden audio releases (more or less) from start to finish right now, and I can imagine the shock of hearing Maiden with Bruce for the first time. But Number of the Beast is a classic album, no matter what all the hispters say.

Yeah, that's true. I'm playing all Maiden audio releases (more or less) from start to finish right now, and I can imagine the shock of hearing Maiden with Bruce for the first time. But Number of the Beast is a classic album, no matter what all the hispters say.

I'm doing the same thing for my reviews, so I listened to s/t and Killers about 4-5 times each. Just listened to NOTB and...it was shocking!

Everything's a bit trippy today. I fell asleep at about 9pm yesterday and apart from a couple of false starts didn't get up until 3pm today.

I listened to the first nine Maiden albums today and I reached an important conclusion. I actually prefer No Prayer to Fear of the Dark. There, I said it.

I listened to the first nine Maiden albums today and I reached an important conclusion. I actually prefer No Prayer to Fear of the Dark. There, I said it.

It's been that way for me since 2010, which is 1 year into me listening to Maiden.

Back