Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I actually don't have receding hairline and have full hair on the sides and back. I'll shave all off and try to use some oils to get my hair back. If it doesn't happen, so be it.

I'd be devastated if I had to lose my hair. I hope it's not that big a deal to you.

I'm having a private message war with an admin on another forum, who is basically saying anyone who disagrees with his (faulty) logic is stupid, and driving away contributors from the community.

The one good thing that's come out of it so far is that I namedropped Atticus Finch and watched To Kill A Mockingbird. One of my favourite movies ever.

It's not a good admin who goes down that route. You need to set aside personal pride and allow debate as an admin, unless it's something that's massively off topic or breaking rules in some other way.

In other news, I've been freezing in a foggy, damp park in Huddersfield all afternoon. Why didn't I just go to re-enactment stuff in the summer like most people?

Well said. It's not your forum, its the members forum.

I've since received a PM from another admin, who's basically thinking of standing down because of the damage Admin A is doing to the community. I care a lot about the community (hell, I've applied for mod), and the shit he's done is unacceptable. He's holding a petty grudge against a guy who's done a lot for the community and beyond any logical reasoning.

The only reason he is admin is because he's a developer on the project. His profile says he's 12 years old, and it's conspicuous he's English Second Language. It's a damn shame, because there are a lot of intelligent minds in that community, and this guy is alienating a lot of them.

Found it:

4716442551_c76fa27544_m.jpg

Back