Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

CC is only way more popular because Death wasn't around anymore..And even then...the best stuff CC ever put out was back when Death was also around.The Bleeding, Vile, Gallery of Suicide...all much better than the recent albums IMO...

Actually Death had already taken a new direction in sound, I'm not even sure that if they had continued to be that you could even compare the two bands. Death would have never turned into a a "Brutal" Death Metal band like CC pride themselves to be nowadays, not with the direction Death was going in with Symbolic.

Last edited:
Cannibal Corpse is a very disappointing band. They're extremely talented players but they only have one good song, Hammer Smashed Face. The rest is trash. Hammer Smashed Face is the first track on its respective album (Tomb of the Mutilated), it was really underwhelming to find out that the rest of the album was pure garbage.

It probably won't sway your mind, but this is one of my favorite CC songs.

There's nothing talented about sounding like you have constipation while your music has nothing even close to resembling melody or structure.

Abba, Bullet For My Valentine and Cannibal Corpse are my ABC of hated bands. The unholy trinity.

1. The list is basically a popularity contest.
2. Pantera doesn't even deserve to be on the list.
3. @Night Prowler, Venom is shitty, but I'd be damned if At War With Satan isn't one of the finest heavy metal albums I've ever heard.
4. Agreed
5. More no than CC.

What they all have in common is that they tell music of any quality to fuck off. They each do it in different ways, CC by trying to be brutal and edgy and coming across as laughably stupid, Bullet by trying to be thought provoking and poignant by coming off as pretentious and unbelievably childish, and Abba by putting no thought into their songs and setting the standard for a declining mainstream music industry.

Well, the only big band left who hasn't made that list is Black Sabbath so it's pretty obvious they're going to be #1.

Microwave a glow stick so it will be brighter they said. It will be cool they said. Until the damn thing blows up in your face!

Well, we did microwave a glow stick that had faded after a couple days for about 10 seconds and it brightened it up a little bit, but doing a brand new one for 20 is obviously not a good idea.

Wait, there's an argument over whether or not Nightwish is metal because some of their songs are poppy? What the hell.

They are both. They are a symphonic power metal band with some poppy numbers. Listen to Ghost Love Score and tell me that's not classic symphonic metal, though. Christ on a stick. They make songs for Euroradio play.

Since when did being popular become a bad thing in metal?

Back