Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

@Perun -- what do you think of the Berlin Wall commemoration, they were showing images of the lights on the news this morning, it looks nice. It is hard to believe that was so long ago

I'm going to see it tomorrow evening, when they are letting the balloons rise. I think it's a very poignant way to commemorate it, and I think it reached it's goal. I was at a party last night and we started talking about it, leading us to realise that while we were former East and West Germans, those categories seemed ridiculously anachronistic.

I hope you enjoy it, it does look like a perfect way to commemorate it and thankfully it seems like such a distant memory .

It seems as if Wales has taken France's title of being the best rugby team at throwing games away.

So about 30 minutes ago, after a terrible minibus trip, I threw up big time right in the middle of the highway where a huge shopping mall is located. Quite embarrasing, you'd think, but it was so absurd that I was numb to it :p The people watching probably thought I was drunk.

We're basically the county right under the 2 in the 10"-12" range. SIGH! :(

gxNXfRA.png

I died 10 minutes in, during the "Donald Duck mode".

Edit: You have to press the youtube logo in the bottom right corner for playback.

I'm going to see it tomorrow evening, when they are letting the balloons rise. I think it's a very poignant way to commemorate it, and I think it reached it's goal. I was at a party last night and we started talking about it, leading us to realise that while we were former East and West Germans, those categories seemed ridiculously anachronistic.
Is there another marking that shows (so well) where the whole wall was? I understand the rise of the balloons, that will quite a moment. But for some nonsensical (touristic) reason I'd like these balloons to stay where they are. ;)

There's a permanent brick line on the street where the wall was. I'm pretty sure I showed you. :P

Back