Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Worst part is Saturdays feel just like Mondays.
Whenever I'm on an extended break, Saturday ends up being my least favorite day of the week. It isn't any more special than any other day and is just more annoying because it ends up being busier than the weekdays.

My competitive TF2 team has made it to the play-offs of our league! We went 5-3 in the league portion of the tournament, and things are looking up.

You're not making me feel any better, you know. <_<

Sorry. Here's something to cheer you up.

gemma-the-english-setter-1_69134_2012-12-17_w450.jpg

Philips can go fuck themselves. Bought a TV - The remote doesn't work, the joystick on the TV doesn't work (up/down/sides buttons) other than sideways so I can't do shit with it.

I have a Phillips tv and its gorgeous. Why not just take it back? If it's an out of box failure that's not that uncommon.

Yeah, turns out though, that the model has software/firmware issues too. I will have to take it back (will be a hassle though, 45 minutes drive one way). I will try have them give me a different model instead.

Just that, I've been looking forward to the TV immensely, so imagine my disappointment when the fucking thing won't work. The remote itself, won't even work! No IR. I mean a TV is less durable, but one should expect that the remote isn't DOA. Ah well.

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance, but do you guys do Remembrance Day ceremonies on Nov. 11 in Europe.

Back