Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Escape has always been a favorite of mine. One of those old adolescent anthems. "Life's for my own to live my own way" is just what a 14-year-old angsty suburban idiot wants to hear. The only Metallica song I ever liked for lyrics more than music. Sure it's a stupid song, but so was I when I learned to love it.

Anyone know a way I can delete someone on Facebook without going on their profile? I would, but I don't particularly want to see pictures of dead foxes again, especially before sleep.

I think you can block them by going into your security settings and that'll basically delete them.

Opera has an image-less mode. Helped me a lot whenever I wanted to read a news article with disturbing pics.

Last night at work, a guy called to order a bunch of albums: Accept, Michael Schenker, Judas Priest, and Dream Theater. When I identified myself as a fan of metal, he asked me for a recommendation and then bought Symphony X's "The Odyssey" without ever hearing it. Good to know that not all album sales are dead.

Thanks guys. I'll no longer have to see that twat post stuff like that on my wall again.

1621767_729501897124283_9084779791558574856_n.jpg

I can rub my hand through his fur, for hours and hours!

Back