Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Now, if you want classic goofy-- check out UHF. That's Weird Al's movie about a TV station.

Badgers?? We don't need no stinking badgers!!

hey hey hey hey hey @Wästed The Great

Supplies!!

giphy.gif

Just got a call from my mum, apparently some people are intending to use a Border Collie dog as bait in a dogfighting ring and she intends to pick him up. What the absolute fuck is wrong with people?

Does she know for a fact that's what they're doing? I hear a lot of concerns about dogs being stolen as 'bait dogs', but rarely hear of dog fights actually being tracked down and busted, despite the number of dog lovers around.

Went to uni for an exam early this morning, only for the professor to arrive to say that the exam is moved to Monday :yawn: Didn't wanna be late so I even took a taxi to uni :facepalm:

A man comes to see his doctor and says:

- Doctor, I can`t stop singing "The green green grass of home."
The doctor replies: -That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome.
The patient asks: -Is it common?

The doctor's reply:

- Its not unusual.

I've been driving all night, my hands wet on the wheel......

Whenever I hear Radar Love, I wanna go drive fast for some reason.... ;)

I hate printers. I dunno why, they are like Kryptonite. I think its because print drivers suck to manage over multiple server and desktop Operating Systems. And sometimes they just don't work cus they are fuckers.

Not long ago, my admin handed me the job of migrating 8 of our print servers from server 2003 to 2012. Ug. It kinda sucks because there are many drivers that are not available-- we have some old printers that just aren't supported anymore.

However, as much as it stinks, it is super cool to be sitting in Iowa and have created a Virtual Machine in China and install printers on it.

Back