Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Would you rather have it raining men?
Well, that depends. While I admit that the current situation is less than ideal, human males splattering into the ground would certainly cause a much bigger and more foul mess.

Fingers crossed!

I just want it over with, usually when I have left jobs before, it was because I was either just burned out or hated the place, that is not the case here. I like where I am and it is a good company, this is just better. But it makes it hard to have discussions about long term plans when I am pretty sure I will be turning my notice in today or tommorrow

I just want it over with, usually when I have left jobs before, it was because I was either just burned out or hated the place, that is not the case here. I like where I am and it is a good company, this is just better. But it makes it hard to have discussions about long term plans when I am pretty sure I will be turning my notice in today or tommorrow
Yeah, that's understandable.

Vielen Dank! Speaking of German, I finished watching Our Mothers, Our Fathers yesterday. I thought that was really well done. A few nit-picks, but really no major complaints.

I still haven't seen that, but my parents were also very impressed. It sparked major discussions here when it was originally aired, so I guess I should finally get around to it.

I still haven't seen that, but my parents were also very impressed. It sparked major discussions here when it was originally aired, so I guess I should finally get around to it.

I'll be curious to hear what you think of it, I can see why it would stir discussion.

Back