Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Watching that made me feel extremely tiny.
We are, but we are also magnificent. Sagan said it best: we are the way the cosmos knows itself.

The most recent episode got me to tear up a few times. I will say this: Neil Degrasse Tyson has many of the same gifts of Carl Sagan. He made the evolution of dogs into something of supreme beauty.

It was awesome. And an episode on evolution - that directly attacks most of the bullshit claims by people who purport intelligent design - is one of the more important episodes that could be aired.

Yeah, but Cosmos is something you let your kids discover when they hit the right age, too. It's about the marvel of existence, and unlike some other peeps that purport to share the marvel of existence with you, Cosmos is fact, or at least, as much as we know today.

BiyrgrfIUAAs4S-.jpg:large

Goodnight!

(not my cat)

I actually changed it yesterday; but apparently, even though I could see it, you guys, I'm guessing from your response, perhaps didn't see it until I posted just there...

Okay, here it is new school...

i changed it yesterday but even though i could see it u guys didnt see it until i posted just there

I changed it yesterday but even though I could see it, I'm assuming you guys didn't see it until I just posted it here.

1 comma, only two subsentences combined, gets the job done.

Back