Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

All is well in Wastedland! Drinking a Guinness at the pub, watching hockey, looking at pretty bar maids and waiting for my burger. All this after I picked up a stack of new books at the used book store!

Oh, I should have!! I just devoure it! It was a black and blue burger with onion strings... I'll work on the bar maids!

Surprising as it may seem, that doesn't actually bother me. If anything, films like Gladiator and 300 have actually bred a generation of self-proclaimed Classicists who have studied the history more intensely than would otherwise be expected.

Well I guess those kind of films can raise interest in the subject but surely the same could be said of Metal songs about prominent Greek figures? ;)

I've seen 300 (not the new one) Saap and it was kind if entertaining in a cheesy kind of way. Some of the lines are often quoted on festival campsites at 2am, for example:

"Spartans! What is your profession?"

"A-ooo! A-ooo! A-ooo!"

It would probably be a good film to drink to but it's nothing special.

I've seen the original 300 as well, I liked it (I was quite little back then though), I expect 300 2 to be more cheesy but kind of interesting as well.

Hey guys,

agy2jX6_460s_v1.jpg

I have a CD tower to my left which might be pretty effective, but I also have a pair of scissors.

Television. I'll turn it on and hope it distracts the aliens.

I don't have a back door either, though. I live in an apartment.

Back