Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

We could call it three parallel conversations by the same three people, but that would paint a rather disadvantageous picture of our psyche, wouldn't you say?
Damn! We're busted!

Ah, Saap has joined. English weather not good enough for you, eh? :p

I've never tried any babysitter but my daughter will love this one here.

A few weeks ago she told me that a boy at kindergarten tried to scare her with stories about ferocious dinosaurs who ate people. Apparently, she told him that dinosaurs sucked because they were extinct, while Eddie was indestructible and would live forever.

Last edited:
I honestly and genuinely believe that he would be a better influence on your child than this guy:

I'd rather not say things like "worst music video of all time" because I just haven't seen enough to properly assess this, but... whoa.

I've never tried any babysitter but my daughter will love this one here.

A few weeks ago she told me that a boy at kindergarten tried to scare her with stories about ferocious dinosaurs who ate people. Apparently, she told him that dinosaurs sucked because they were extinct, while Eddie was indestructible and would live forever.

She's a good kid. There is hope for mankind.

At this very moment I can't think of a stronger contestant. Maybe just this one, which could also win in the Worse Lyrics category. :

Now kick me out of here because the world won't get enough articles on wastewater treatment today if I keep posting here.

Yeah, and I need to get some work done, too. Good luck with the wastewater treatment (that seems to be a favourite topic of yours...).

Now I'm officially sick.
Sorry to hear that. :(Hope you get well soon. :)

Sorry, dinosaurs but I will be raising my children on this belief. :D

I'm aware of that, but I seem to remember you mentioning writing about that subject before, so I thought I'd tease you with that. But as they say, if I have to explain it, it wasn't good.

I figured you may not be serious about it but I thought I should explain just in case.
And now I'm explaining...

Maybe this awkward situation can be relieved by a gerbil in a toilet roll.

Gerbil%2BRoll.jpg

Back