Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Today's workout was of that "get out all the frustration built up during a work day" kind. Where you exercise until you feel like the room is swaying from side to side, and have the feeling that a mosquito could knock you over by just landing on you. Bloody hell.

Aye. I was down training at the gym today too. I usually do cardio first and then weights and strength training, today I switched it around and I was fucking knackered during my cardio.

I usually don't really combine. I do a 5-10 min cardio session (usually rowing) to warm up, then weights and other strength exercises, then sometimes another (lighter) rowing session afterwards.

For endurance training I usually go for one short and one long run every week in addition to playing football once a week.

I try and mix it up. Gym on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Runs outside on Tueday and Thursdays. Sometimes at the gym I go for a full body work out, strength AND cardio training. Sometimes just weights but I find it hard to stay way from the cardio machines :D

I find it pretty boring to run or bike indoors. I sometimes do it in November and December, though, because it's wet, cold and dark outside and not yet enough snow for cross-country skiing.

I never run on the treadmill at the gym, that's way too boring. It's like time stands still on one of those, you think you've done like 20 mins and then when you look it's been like 4. That's why I do my run cardio outside. The cardio I do on the gym days is either about 30-40 mins on the cross trainer at an OK level, biking or walking with a 10% incline at different speeds or use the rowing machines.

That way I also spare my joints and legs which makes me able to put in cardio on non run days too.

I just heard an awesome live rendition of Children of the Damned (Brixton Academy 2002). Excellent soundboard recording too (better than most really).

I hate running/biking inside.

This is supposed to be the 'recovery week' of p90x... no lifting/resistance excercises, all cardio/stretch. However, I haven't done one video yet... 2.5 days into the week. I need to get on it!

Unless you use a totally different number scale to everyone else or have a different understanding of percentages, then yes...
Everything is relative. For all we know, you could have been disappointed in anything below a given (even higher) percentage.

A couple of classmates from audio school just posted their new video. They would benefit from a proper singer, even though he is decent, better vocals would lift the songs infinitely.

The video is directed (and likely filmed) by the guitarist/vocalists sister, who studied TV production. I dig it, but I really would like some killer vocals.

Well it looks very professional to me. I thought he was decent actually, like you said.

The only gripe I have with the song is that it is not particularly memorable. I listened to it, then went to another thread, came back to this thread to respond and I've basically forgotten most of what I just listened too...

Back