Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

That was a really nice run. Didn't go full steam all the way, the rocky parts of the path were slippery after yesterday's rain - but I held good speed on the stretches where the path was more even. It seems like my good form is slowly coming back :)

Good day everyone! So, my iPod has still not come back. I left it off all last night to see if that would help, turned it on this morning and screen is still black. I'll be out to get my new one today.

Good day everyone! So, my iPod has still not come back. I left it off all last night to see if that would help, turned it on this morning and screen is still black. I'll be out to get my new one today.
Wait. When you turn it on, is there any sign it is turning on?

It still works, but the LCD screen doesn't light up at all. If I hold it under a light, I can see the icons showing up and I can still use it technically but I can't see a thing on it. It's basically a black screen. I've tried hard refreshing it, I've tried turning it off and back on again, I basically went through all the stuff I've seen online to try and do and still nothing works.

That's exactly the answer I was looking for. Thank you! I was asking people all last night about it and no one really gave me a straight answer so I was kind of concerned on if I should really get a new one or not. Now I know I can.

Last time I checked, this was not in my current list of hobbies. I just think it would be worth my while to get a new one anyway. This was my husbands old 4g and the screen would blink out every so often anyway but it would always come back. Its finally done now.

Oh wonderful...my neighbour has started off with the super-loud dance music again. Why couldn't he have started this before I renegotiated my tenancy contract?

Back