Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I've been running my ass off this morning, had some 'The Wall' going, then it hit me! "Time for some PFD!" I actually said it out loud, turned up the PC speakers, shut the door, spun up Death On The Road, and I'm now happy!!

Drove to jury duty, sat down, they said the trial was cancelled (I assume a plea or charges dropped) and get to go home. Might fail to tell work I got out so early and take the rest of the afternoon off.

The people who organise the school paper (comes out once every year) wanted me to write a little on the subject of 'teachers and, if so, why are they important?' What a nice way to belong to the chosen few.

Seriously, try to name one song that is better than Paschenfuckingdale. There are great songs out there, but only Rime, IMHO, is on the same tier.

I'm turning the speakers up to 11 when I get home tonight.

The people who organise the school paper (comes out once every year) wanted me to write a little on the subject of 'teachers and, if so, why are they important?' What a nice way to belong to the chosen few.
What does "if so" refer to? Do teachers exist? Are they important? Should they be paid more than politicians? (yes, yes and yes)

What does "if so" refer to? Do teachers exist? Are they important? Should they be paid more than politicians? (yes, yes and yes)

There you go, Cornfed wrote the article. The fact that teachers aren't revered among our society is bullshit. They should have MLT - Major League Teaching.

Back