Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I've bought few of the humble bundles, they have some really good ones from time to time. The THQ one was great but I didn't get it cos I had some of the games already, only to end up buying the others later anyway >.>

If you like the games, it's definitely worth it.

That post made me sad. THQ was one of my favorite clients ever, really good people, stayed friends with a few of them. Never a good thing when one of your most reliable and prompt-paying clients is liquidated in bankruptcy. Stupid uDraw killed the company.

Home alone

manchester-united-home-alone_medium.png

Some idiot parent wanted to name their kid Messiah (no pressure :) ) ... a stupider judge ruled she could not do that because that name is reserved for Jesus ... but thankfully an Appellate Court overruled the judge and the idiot parent can name her kid Messiah. But he has some good "second coming" pickup lines in his later life.

Today is North Texas Giving Day, which is actually a decent way to raise money for local charities and make people aware of them.

The day is half over and they are up to $6.5 million ... always nice to see the community support one another.

When we drove through West, TX on the way back from the Maiden show, the bakery we usually stop at had a sign up that passing motorist had donated $122K ... this is just from people stopping by for gas or food .. not counting any other donations.

I could tell you what it means but I would have to look up the stupid song on YouTube and I refuse to do that.

Last edited:
Back