Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I've not listened to the new Dream Theater album yet, the entirety of which was being streamed a couple of days ago. I'm waiting for the CD.
Same here, the stream hasn't tempted me at all actually, which is a relief. Getting the CD tomorrow, so excited.

I have not been overly happy with their last few albums ... I am going to need to think about buying this one. That said, I have never been a huge fan of their .. but I like them

I have not been overly happy with their last few albums ... I am going to need to think about buying this one. That said, I have never been a huge fan of their .. but I like them
Last three albums range from okay to awful, so I'm the same way. Really like what I've read from reviews however.

Working as a live sound operator for a local firm. Crap pay, long days (15 hours today, 14 hours Tuesday and Wednesday), commuting, but I learn a lot, which will serve me well when I'm going to try and land a gig at one of Sweden's larger PA firms, that somehow happens to be located in the same small town as my current employment.

Good luck Yax.

In other news - today the city will be full of running people, a fair share of which will be transformed to crawling, puking, shaking creatures when they realize 42 km is just too long. It's the Oslo Marathon.

I'll take my car and get more than two full marathons away from the city long before they start :D

The best part of waking up.......is hearing some sort of rap/dupstep music outside across the street at the high school football field. Lovely way to begin my day. o_O

Back