Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'm picking up the laptop today. They didn't manage to save anything, guy told me that whatever/whoever formatted the hard drive made sure nothing could be saved.

Next week should be much better - no more exams, FIFA 14 release, Hypocrisy concert and home alone for 5 days :)

I've been having a Dio week. Been listening to Sabbath and Rainbow on the way to school every day.

Holy crap. I actually have an interview next week! :eek: It's for a volunteering position to occupy myself for a few weeks before actually looking for a real career and so I can put it on my CV but at least it's something.

Oh for fuck's sake, why does the wall between my bedroom and my neighbour's bedroom have to be so thin?

UnvKfTV.jpg

Late nights and early mornings are what it's all about dude. When I was doing the exams for my Masters degree back in May the library was open 24/7 so I was getting in at 7am.:eek:

Lots of coffee in the morning will be required. Of course, late nights and early mornings can only be done for a limited time. Few people can do it for months.

Lots of coffee in the morning will be required. Of course, late nights and early mornings can only be done for a limited time. Few people can do it for months.
I used Irn-Bru.

I wish that were the case here. My library closes at 22:00 and opens at 9.
It was only open 24/7 during exam time. During summer it was open 0800-1900 on weekdays and 1000-1500 at weekends. :eek: I had 24 access to my department though.

I haven't tried it but I know a lot of people who have. It seems like a really great deal.

Back