Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Well, the new Alter Bridge record is out on Sept 30. For the past few days, the Internet has exploded with videos from the studio, short previews of the songs and super enthusiastic reviews. I pledged I won't listen to any of them because I'd pre-ordered the album and I will most likely get it on the day of release and I wanted to hear everything there and then - just like an album is supposed to be heard. Guess what - I only managed for two days.

Hey, we've all been there. I had a leak of TFF sitting on my hard drive for a day, and told myself I wouldn't listen to it until I had a paper finished. I was on cold turkey.

I've not listened to the new Dream Theater album yet, the entirety of which was being streamed a couple of days ago. I'm waiting for the CD.

Incidentally: Yes, I am in the Iron Maiden survivor, yes, I am going to go all the way through, and yes, I am determined to make all of you angry and hate me.

Greetings from a slow assed internet connection at 35K feet ... stupid go go internet .. was planning on getting some work done, but this is way too slow

If you had the time to lose an open mind, and time to choose, would care to take a look or can you read me like a book?

Back